CPCS Theory and Practical Tests ONLY.
You will need to complete the following to gain a CPCS Red Trained Operator Card:
- Pass the relevant CITB Health, Safety and Environment test.
- Have the Relevant Training on the Particular Plant Machinery
- Achieve the CPCS theory test (within two years of the CITB health, safety and environment test)
- Achieve the CPCS practical test (within six months of the CPCS theory test and within two years of the CITB health, safety and environment test).
Both CPCS Theory and Practical tests are delivered by our approved CPCS test centre, The test centre will apply for the card.
- A09: Forward Tipping Dumpers
- A10: 180 Excavators Below 5 Tonnes
- A12: 180 Excavators Above 5 Tonnes
- A14: Rough Terrain Forklift/Masted Truck
- A16: Industrial Forklift Truck Counterbalance
- A17: Telescopic Handler (Exc 360 Slew)
- A21: Wheeled Loading Shovel
- A23: Skid Steer Loader
- A25: Mobile Elevated Working Platform – Scissor
- A26: Mobile Elevated Working Platform – Boom
- A31: Ride on Roller
- A33: Agricultural Tractor
- A34: Crawler Tractor/ Dozer
- A42: Crusher
- A43: Screener
- A56: Articulated Rear Tipping Dump-truck
- A58: 360 Excavators Below 10 Tonnes
- A58C: 360 Excavators Below 10 Tonnes – Lifting Operations
- A59: 360 Excavators Above 10 Tonnes
- A59C: 360 Excavators Above 10 Tonnes – Lifting Operations
- A68: Plant Driving
- A78: Vehicle and Plant Marshall
- A97 & A98 Excavator Lifting Operations
If your company pays a LEVY then we can process your levy claim on your behalf, as well as your CPCS Certification and Card applications.
If this interests you, please contact us on the details below for more information and a quotation on 01270 897320 or 07812404615
BOOK YOURSELVES IN TODAY!