- To understand the Job Role of an Excavator Above 10 tonnes Lifting Operator.
- Pre-Start Checks on the Machine.
- Correct Start-Up Produces on the Machine.
- Functional Checks on the Machine.
- Configure the Machine ready for Safe operations.
- Safe operations in lifting items and objects, pipes, tonne bags etc.
- To Safely change and attach quick hitch or manual buckets.
- To Safely Operate the Machine on rough terrain, Steep inclines, Level ground.
- Correct Manoeuvring in confined spaces.
- To Understand the Underground, Overhead Services and surrounding Hazards.
- To understand the Safe Working areas.
- Correct Shutdown and Locking Procedures of the Machine.
- Correct Loading & Unloading procedures for Machine Transportation.
A98 – Lifting (A59) Excavator 360 Above 10 Tonnes
For information about this CPCS course
Call us on : 01270 897320
Enquire to book…
CPCS Red Trained Operator Card
You will need to complete the following to gain a CPCS Red Trained Operator Card
- Pass the relevant CITB Health, Safety and Environment test.
- Have the Relevant Training on the Particular Plant Machinery
- Achieve the CPCS theory test (within two years of the CITB health, safety and environment test)
- Achieve the CPCS practical test (within six months of the CPCS theory test and within two years of the CITB health, safety and environment test).
Both CPCS theory and practical tests are delivered by an approved CPCS test centre. The test centre will apply for the card.
What our clients say
Having just completed my 360 CPCS Training and testing, I can’t thank Stephen and the team enough for their services! I was quite nervous before starting my week there but the friendly environment makes you feel right at home, it’s a good mix of having a laugh whilst going through intense Training not only just to pass the test but Stephen giving general tips and tricks that could benefit even the highly experienced operators. SLL have very clean and very well looked after kit and facilities! I will definitely be using them again for future Training and CPCS testing.
I did my CPCS 360 Excavator and A21 Wheeled Loading Shovel Practice and Theory/Practical testing with SLL. I had a great time, Very Professional and good team members to get along with. I was made to feel comfortable at all times. Thanks for all your guidance and time!
Fantastic Facility, Fantastic Staff and Trainers! All round I would recommend to anyone.
Very Professional and a great facility. I would definitely recommend and will be using SLL for all my future Training/testing.
Ideal environment to train you for Plant and Quarry work, I would highly recommend. Great bunch of people there, SLL cater to any skill/experienced level of Operators. Best thing I’ve ever done for my career wish I had got down there sooner! Thank you SLL.